HG Timber Limited supply’s pallet collars in standard and non standard sizes.
We have a dedicated team based in Sweden in constant contact with some of the largest producers in the world.
This allows us to import directly large volumes and hold stock of standard sizes and offer a next day delivery service from our site in Hayes Middlesex.
Manufacturing of pallet collars began at HG Timber Limited some 30 years ago. Still today we manufacture many different sizes to our customer’s requirements.
Pallet collars can be manufactured to fit any size of pallet they can also be stencilled with your company name or logo or painted in any colour to suite your requirements.
As pallets collars are manufactured from Kiln dried Heat Treated timber they comply with the ISPM 15 regulations.
[View full product gallery]
Advantages of pallet collars:
- ISPM 15 compliant
- The hinges locate on top of the collar below creating a box
- Height tailored to your requirement.
- Suitable for block stacking-fully optimising your vehicle space
- Complies to health and safety requirements as the product is fully contained
- Easy to use very strong and durable
- Long working life
- Prevents spillage and damage of goods
- They can be stored flat when not in use saving valuable space
4 galvanized hinges per collar each hinge is 1.25 mm thick
Sides Planed ex Swedish softwood, 19mm in thickness
Height of pallet collars: 195mm
Standard pallet collar data
||SIZES IN mm
||WEIGHT PER PCS.
|Euro Pallet Collar
|½ Euro Pallet Collar